- Covers liability in the mall booths you rent
- Product Liability for the merchandise you sell
- Personal Injury Liability such as libel, slander, and false arrest
Does not cover Professional/Errors & Omissions Liability nor Contractual Liability
- $1,000,000 Each Occurrence Limit
- $1,000,000 General Aggregate Limit
- INCLUDED Products/Operations Limit
- $1,000,000 Personal & Advertising Limit
- $100,000 Fire Damage Limit
- $5,000 Medical Payments
- Covers your inventory at any location: in your mall booth, storage, in your home and at shows.
- Covers furniture, fixtures & equipment.
- Covers your inventory for collision, theft, and vehicle overturn while in transit
- Covers consigned inventory in your care & custody.
- NO coinsurance penalty, however it is recommended that you carry insurance to the maximum value (your cost) of your inventory.Any loss is cost based unless stated otherwise on the policy.
- Deductibles starting at $250. A wind deductible is required in Florida and other coastal areas.A wind deductible/exclusion is required in Florida and other coastal areas based off your proximity to the coast.
- Coverage includes fire, lightning, windstorm, earthquake, burglary, robbery, accidental breakage and vandalism. Does not cover mysterious disappearance (shoplifting) or flood.This is not a complete list of exclusions. See policy for a complete list.
- Coverage on fine jewelry limited to $2,500 per claim.
- Coins and Stamps are NOT covered.
- Per item limit $5,000 – can be increased to $10,000 for an additional premium.
- Shipping coverage up to $5,000 per occurrence.
APPLICATIONDownload Business Insurance Application
Current membership in the Association is required to be eligible for the dealer insurance benefit. Coverage is subject to policy exclusions, endorsements and provisions.