- Covers liability in the mall booths you rent
- Product Liability for the merchandise you sell
- Personal Injury Liability such as libel, slander, and false arrest
Does not cover Professional/Errors & Omissions Liability nor Contractual Liability
- $1,000,000 Each Occurrence Limit
- $1,000,000 General Aggregate Limit
- INCLUDED Products/Operations Limit
- $1,000,000 Personal & Advertising Limit
- $100,000 Fire Damage Limit
- $5,000 Medical Payments
- Covers your inventory at any location: in your mall booth, storage, in your home and at shows.
- Covers furniture, fixtures & equipment.
- Covers your inventory for collision, theft, and vehicle overturn while in transit
- Covers consigned inventory in your care & custody.
- NO coinsurance penalty, however it is recommended that you carry insurance to the maximum value (your cost) of your inventory.Any loss is cost based unless stated otherwise on the policy.
- Deductibles starting at $250. A wind deductible is required in Florida and other coastal areas.A wind deductible/exclusion is required in Florida and other coastal areas based off your proximity to the coast.
- Coverage includes fire, lightning, windstorm, earthquake, burglary, robbery, accidental breakage and vandalism. Does not cover mysterious disappearance (shoplifting) or flood.This is not a complete list of exclusions. See policy for a complete list.
- Coverage on fine jewelry limited to $2,500 per claim.
- Coins and Stamps are NOT covered.
- Per item limit $5,000 – can be increased to $10,000 for an additional premium.
- Shipping coverage up to $5,000 per occurrence.
Download Dealer Application
Current membership in the Association is required to be eligible for the dealer insurance benefit. Coverage is subject to policy exclusions, endorsements and provisions.