- Covers liability in your shop or in the show booths you rent
- Product Liability for the merchandise you sell
- Personal Injury Liability such as libel, slander, and false arrest
Does not cover Professional/Errors & Omissions Liability nor Contractual Liability
- $1,000,000 Each Occurrence Limit
- $1,000,000 General Aggregate Limit
- INCLUDED Products/Operations Limit
- $1,000,000 Personal & Advertising Limit
- $100,000 Fire Damage Limit
- $5,000 Medical Payments
- $250 Deductible
- Covers your inventory at any location: in your shop, storage, warehouse, office, home, and at shows.
- Covers your inventory in transit for damage caused by collision, vehicle overturn, and theft.
- Covers consigned inventory in your custody.
- 80% coinsurance required, however it is recommended that you carry 100% of your maximum value (your cost) to be adequately insured
- Deductibles as low as $500. Wind deductibles are required in Florida and other coastal states.
- Coverage includes fire, lightning, windstorm, burglary, robbery, vandalism, and accidental breakage. Does not cover mysterious disappearance (shoplifting) or flood.
Download Coin Dealer Application
Current membership in the Association is required to be eligible for the dealer insurance benefit. Coverage is subject to policy exclusions, endorsements and provisions.